Friday, June 11, 2010


If you were to take a look back at all the pictures I’ve posted of myself on here, you will learn that I change my hair on a regular basis. Hence, I do hair!! Yaay, I’ve been meaning to build a client list recently. I figure if you can find something your good at and people believe in you (support the movement), why not also convince people to pay you for what you’re good at? Make sense right? Good, because I’m trying to make a couple dollars from it.
Now for the most part I work at Hair Resolutions in Meadowvale Town Center at my sisters’ salon. My sister does my hair, but I do all the styling and maintenance for it. I’ve since, branched off and have been able to bring my own clients to the salon to get their hair done. The work I do includes Braids, weaves, cornrows, styling, up-do, layers, colors and so forth.

I’ve always been interested in opening a salon/parlour of my own, so I’m doing the research and working towards refining my craft. If ever you need a job done, you can contact me, I’m soo good for it.
Look out for my hair blog, I have yet to choose a name so any kind of suggestions would be nice.

Real Life Stylist

Remstaar**

No comments:

Post a Comment