Friday, June 11, 2010

From Paris With Love


I know I should be ashamed of myself, crazy girl telling people you have a blog and its been 3 weeks since I blogged **SMH big time**. I would like to extend my apologies to the potentially 3 readers I have on this thing.
After my return from France I’ve learned to appreciate the things I have around me more. With a new insight comes new growth and with new growth comes new realizations. While in Paris I met a lot of young people whose ambitions put mine to shame? The trip was beautiful and eye opening.

MY bestes amiga Samira and her family were way more than welcoming to me. ‘The Quebecer” is what I was known as. Every time I was introduced to someone new, they would ask “l’Americaine?” meaning pretty much “Is she the American?” “NO” I would say proudly, “I’m the Canadian!!!” and proceed to give and receive double kisses.

Never in my life did I ever think I would see the Eifel Tower, let alone stand under it at night while it sparkles and glows. Notre Dame, L’Ouvre, Versaille, Euro Disney, Comedy Club, Chiwuawa, Stade De France and a lot more things are on my list of things to blog about. Unfortunately there will be a delay with the pictures, but I will share as they come.

Real Life B'zoos

**Remstaar

No comments:

Post a Comment