Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SMH....Serve and Protect my Ass




So I’m rushing to work today, because that’s what I do best. I’m making a turn onto Webb drive from..I don’t remember the name of the street. So because I’m rushing I failed to make a COMPLETE stop at the stop sign, I kind of made a little pause, a Pick-n-Roll if you may. As soon as I put my foot on the gas I see Bwoy dem on my right side out my peripheral. Uuuughhhh! I don’t have time for this, is what I thought to myself, but I knew he was coming for me. So he turns on his lights and does a slow creep behind me and I proceed to pull over. Now I don’t know how many of you have been pulled over, but this was MY first time as the driver being pulled over.


Do you know what this man asked me as I rolled down my window…. “Ma’am..did you see me sitting over there?......??????? Seriously? Are you being serious? Can you tell me what difference it would have made if I saw you or not AFTER I already made my turn? Not to mention the fact that he was sitting parked BEHIND a truck, so clearly the intention was to NOT be seen in order to pounce on some prey….You already pulled me over bro. why are we playing games now. At this point I was fully aware that I didn’t make a complete stop at the stop sign, so you can issue the ticket and I’ll be on my way now please.


There’s a lil more to the story that I’d rather not divulge right now, but I just don’t understand why officers of the law have to be so condescending. Always asking rhetorical questions, just to see what type of person they’re about to deal with. The more ignorant the reply….You get my point. But so unnecessary: Sir do you know how fast you were going? Ma’am did you see that red light? Did you see me parked over there? Come on now Peel Police. Stop Playing. In addition to my rant, I’d just like to add that conditioning society to fear the police is not a good thing.


Your purpose is to “Serve and Protect” not “Punish and Enslave”, we shouldn’t FEAR you, we should be able to confide in you. I’m just saying, Officer whatever his name is could have smiled once or twice instead of trying to terrify me into submission before giving me a $118.00 ticket.

Eff da police!!..im playing I love u guys…but not really!

Real Life Tickets!

Remstaar**

No comments:

Post a Comment