Thursday, April 8, 2010

Can Anybody Hear Me?


Dear God I can only be what you made me and I appreciate everything that you gave me, but I need a sign!

Tell me why i'm here what my purpose is and how i'm supposed to get there. I can see the end result everytime i close my eyes but unfortunately when i raise my head and look to the skies all I want to do is cry. I know i'm supposed to aim to please me *How are you doing today?* but it's hard when i feel like i've got a million little eyes watching and waiting for me to trip, to fall, to fail and thats when I forget about *ME* and try to please the mases. My dreams and hopes are haunted by the ghosts of mistakes past and the halls echoe with cries of confusion.



I have to do what's best for me!

and whats best for me may not always make everyone else happy but at the end of the day I can sleep at night without questioning or wondering what if? because I did what my *STAR PLAYER* told me to do. I have to learn to trust her with not one crumb of doubt in my mind that i'm doing the right thing, she knows best.



Reality CHECK!

Fancy knows whats best for Fancy! she always has despite what all the voices may have said over the years. I let me down and lost sight of what i was working towards and how excited and passionat i was about it.



GOD Give me Strength to Perceveer!

No comments:

Post a Comment