Monday, March 8, 2010

Showstoppa

The 2 loves of m life; Junia and Music. Not necessarily in that order but you get my point. Sunday night was the show at Circa. Did i ever mention that i dont like Circa? Cause i dont, for the most part i forgot that I was actually in there. That place is unfairly big. ANYWAYS Rich Kidd & Junia-T opened for the Clipse. Now I’m not gonna lie, at first I was excited, this was because I thought to myself “oooh the Clipse, don’t they work with Pharell…mmm yummy NERD” but that lasted for about 11 minutes before I got over it. As we got closer and closer to the show, I got more and more excited, not about Clipse, but just seeing J on stage perform his heart out (even when he’s sick) makes me so happy, especially when he performs new songs and being able to see how people react to the new work he does and how they sing along with the old ones. Its fantastic the work he does. There’s so much more in the future for the whole 3-5, Hustle n Flip n Smash Brovas Fam and I’m so proud of them.
So the show was packed, from beginning to end. I cam with my girl Nesha (throwback high school) and Nanna (my twirk it girl) we were pretty wavy the whole way through, but I promise you that is the BEST way to watch them perform. Now I didn’t know this would happen but they brought out Sinot. He is the poster child for how an OG should move. The show was bananas! But as soon as J n Rich n Sinot were done I was well into another realm. One that had me posted up and unable to move. I was sooooooo wavy. But well taken care of. THANKS GUYS! I heart you all! The energy that they left on the stage was priceless. Some would even say that they had a better performance than the Clipse!!! Ahaaaaaa man. Don’t get me wrong Clipse had some good singles, but we all have to admit Toronto has heart, so it was much easier to rock with Rich n Junia than Malice n Pusha!! But maybe it’s cause I love those guys!

Anywho, that was my Sunday, Friday and Saturday are somewhat of a blurr. I think I remember Fancy and Sina J coming to check me on Friday, but that could have been a dream, maybe it was Saturday! I can’t remember right now, but its over.

A new week has apparently begun and there are things to be done, seen, challenged and questioned.

Stay Real!

Remstaar*

No comments:

Post a Comment