Friday, March 5, 2010

The defnition of True Love


The definition of true love is putting up with my winning, cranky, nose running, coughing, achy chills with a fever and not complaining even once. Ms. Fancy here and for the last two days i've been spontaneously sick with some type of 24 hr flu i know YUCK! i agree. However when i came down with my cold that tall strong man by my side who by the way also wasnt feeling so well took a stand for his woman and was there for me through it all with soup crackers and peanut butter (i know what did i need the peanut butter for im not even sure i just wanted it lol) he went to two different stores because mississauga seems to be having some type of orange juice shortage lol. When my cold was at its worst and all i wanted to do was sleep we sure did curl up in my tiny couch and sleep for hours and hours even though he wasnt tired p.s. he let me have most of the couch to make sure i was comfortable while he clung to the end of cushion i left for him and I just want everyone to know how much i appreciate and love this man for just being him and loving me the way he does. My Friend, my lover, MY MAN I LOVE U HUNNY BUNCHES OF OATS

1 comment:

  1. you guys make me sick!!! uuuuuggggh!
    ah jooooooke ting. Naw i love you guys and your loveyness. Its cool to see ppl from 2 diff places cometogether and i love how D adapts to our madness so easily, its a beautiful thing cause not everyone can hang as we've learned over the years. Its not everyday you actually find a young couple that knows, understands and appreciates what love is. I should write a song for you guys!...or not??

    Hugs n Kisses
    Remstaar*

    ReplyDelete