Friday, May 14, 2010

DAWSON MAKES A WISH...PT 1



I’m kind of late on this post (considering I came back from Montreal on Sunday), but its not going to be complete. I made my way to Montreal on Friday night to go check the fashion show at Dawson College and support my little sister. Turns out it was a fundraiser showcase for the “Children’s make A Wish Foundation” and all proceeds from the show would be donated.

My sister is so sweet she came and picked me up at 730am by subway, we stopped at McDs on the way back to daddy’s house. Parts of me miss Montreal, and the things it entails; McD’s pancakes, small subways, French people, crazy people, and extremely fashionable people.


Once we hit the subway, this red head guy starts yelling at my sister and I about …I’m actually not quite sure what he was saying, something about black and white, and a need for grey; so for the most part I agreed with him and then ran onto the subway. Took a nap once I got in and got up just in time to do Yaniques hair and run out the door (perm, wash weave and go).
The rehearsal reminded me a lot of my days in high school on the Executive Committee for Mosaic, only a little more chaotic.

I’ll return with more pics soon

Real Life Late

Remstaar**

No comments:

Post a Comment