Friday, May 7, 2010

Cherubins Up.


“Duty makes us do things well, but love makes us do them beautifully”- Phillip Brooks


So this is my little sister. She’s my beautiful little nerd face sister, and I love her like…I’m not sure what words to put together to form the proper sentence, but that’s my Ravioli eating, Buffy watching, Turkey dancing, iPhone owning, fast talking lil boo-boo.

This weekend she part of her first fashion show in life, and I’m so excited. I’m gonna jump in a car and drive down to MTL to be a part of it all. Actually I’m not gonna drive, more than likely just take the Mega Bus down there. I can’t wait to see her all dolled up, big hair, big makeup and just fly. I don’t remember the theme of the show, but I’m sure it will be great. She’s been going to rehearsals a lot AND keeping up with work, and the rest of her social life.


So after the fashion show is an after party; where I intend on getting extremely inebriated and take lots of incriminating pictures with her, just cause I can. Although when she lived here she drove me insane for the most part of my life, we actually used to hate each other. But recently (over the last maybe 6-7 years) we fell in sisterly love and were inseparable for the most part. We would watch the Hill religiously, plot to go bug our mom, laugh about Troy getting hit off his bike, and reminisce about Lady Dream’s days and all the travels we did. Good times.


I’m glad she’s still around even though she lives in another province, and I know how important it is to hold on to the fam you have. So I’m putting in my efforts. Did I mention how excited I was!!!

Real Life Sisters


Remstaar*

No comments:

Post a Comment