Thursday, April 22, 2010

Now i'm a trending topic...Numba Sign! (#)

So this is my most recent discovery! Oh wait! So yesterday I made the ultimate best purchase of my life. I bought my ticket to France…YEAAAAA BOIIII mutha fukkin Paris, France. I’m so excited it’s unbearable. I may just throw up! Lmao. Happiness is not playing BINGO. Happiness is finally buying your ticket to France after 4 ½ years of promises. **SIGH**……

Ok, so like I was saying this is my most recent discovery: I concluded these theories one night on the weekend while I was “socializing” with some friends. I may have been inebriated and highly influenced so you may disagree with some of it, but it really doesn’t matter. That’s why its MY discovery! Not yours lol jks! Sooooo…
Lady GaGa is evil…
Nikki Minaj is an alien…
Drake is a robot…

Now the GaGa thing isn’t really a discovery, it’s pretty blatant when you listen to her music; watch her videos, performances and everything else that surrounds her. None of her releases ever correlate with her video treatments. There are always subliminal and hidden messages in her videos relating to mind control, homosexuality, blood and death. That sounds relatively evil to me. I mean I’m sure she’s a lovely lady. But for the most part she just oooozes evil pollution. Lyrically you don’t have to question it and if you doubt me then you must be listening to her on MUTE.
“I want you ugly,
I want your disease,
I want you’re everything as long as it’s free…
I want your horror
I want your design,
Cause you’re a criminal as long as you’re mine…”

Uuuuh CLEARLY singing to Satan! I mean I’m just sayin’…



Nikki Minaj..oooh Nikki Nikki Nikki.. I must admit is my guilty pleasure. As much as I sometimes don’t want to hear Lil Kim…oops I mean Foxy Brown…oops I mean Nikki Minaj. I have to admit she is pretty entertaining, she said it herself that she isn’t a rapper; she’s an entertainer and all around performer. Now picture this with me. Lets say you’re an alien, and you landed here (on earth) after years of studying our species (kind of like that Avatar movie idea). You chose a host body, the exception is that Nikki got to create hers lol. Next you chose your skill set: carpenter, farmer, “rapper”, baby moms, hustler, doctor…you get the point. Now its time to test out this skill set and host body. Her expressions aren’t on purpose as she may want us to believe. The truth is she has minimal control over her body, and she is still learning to express herself vocally, aesthetically, emotionally and so forth. So she twitches at times and has very childish and animated expressions. Ahh Nikki, what a character. I will never admit to purchasing her album though, I guess you can say I’m a secret hater…or secret groupie.
I’m not hating on her at all though but you cant tell me she’s not an alien. Sumthing aint right... I’m just saying…
“I be I be I be I be I be on dat money shit
Get that sloppy toppy roger copy
I be runnin shit..
Money in the air it’s a festival
Cause I b-b-b-b-ball
No testicles
I’m flyer than an eagle that’s balding
I throw it back like hairlines that’s balding
I stay balling/ but I don’t mean Spalding
I never answer when the referee’s calling”



My final conclusion is pertaining to Drake, aka Mista Drizzy Drake Rogers, aka Degrassi, aka Aubrey aka Spinners best friend aka he’s a Robot! He is just TOO good. He has to be programmed with some kind of state of the art lyric and swag input. I’ve never heard him say anything stupid and I mean every artist in every genre will slip up with some kind of stupid lyric and I do mean EVERYONE, but he just comes with it every time. His time in the game is what’s considered short so far, but he’s managed to come in effortlessly, colab with everyone and they uncle, go straight to the top and not even really release and album. WTF. That’s a designed/manufactured career. You don’t just fall into that. Unless of course you’re a robot, like Drake 3.0! He’s an amazing artist, top of the charts BONUSS he’s Canadian.
My Drake research isn’t as extensive as the others but its obvious. Don’t question it, the man is not human!

Real Life Detective

Remstaar*

1 comment: