Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sachidaaaaaee!!


this saturday is pretty delightful! its a lil dark but the sun is there for the most part, chillen behind the clouds , she peeps every few minutes. Got a pretty lovely breakfast this morning with J. He has it up in the kitchen, but plays shy. lol. I went to check my cousin Smiley ...ehem i mean Miss Miller (shes all grown) we hit up Coffee Culture (P.S i love that place) had a wicked Mango Slushy thing...yummmmm. The weather keeps my windows down.
so my sister Jackie (over in either Atlanta or Florida...depending on the day lol) started this group on facebook called "club Girlfriends" so its pretty much a network of females who have common interests in just doing what ladies do best, and thats go out with your girlfriends. I think its an amazing way to meet people. As opne mimded and free spirited as I may seem, i have my moments where i dont wanna interact with any other females other than my immediate girls, but thats not fair. As much as i love those bitches theres other ppl out there i can have fun with, learn from and just kick it with. So last week when i went to Niagara with my boy Brian i ended up meetin Janine and shes mad dope. So anyways, back on track...Club Girlfriends, we're working on pushing this lil network out. We have reps who plan events in different states but we working on some international shit. So i', been crowned "Club girlfriends representative for the GTA (Greater Toronto Area), my sis does Atlanta and florida, shes made a few Recruits, some as far a the Phillipines, i'm working on France once i get out there. We pretty much plan events to do around the city with these new found friends. Rock climbing, road trips, shopping, dinner, drinks, wings..anything ladies love to do. Document it all, and the bigger the network the more we can do. i think its a dope idea.


/so the rest of my saturday i hope will stay as smooth as its been going. I linked up with my girl DD as well, ladies chit chat and im thinkin of gettin the car cleaned before i likn up with the real life ladies for our weekend pow wow.

Real Life Saturday

Remstaar

No comments:

Post a Comment