Monday, May 17, 2010

DAWSON MAKES A WISH ..PT 2

Here are some pictures from the showcase at Dawson College in Montreal.
The thing I relaly enjoyed about this showcase is that it was entirely put together by the students. I believe there was only 1 teacher involved in the entire production from beginning to end.

I didnt mention earlier, but I got a chance to do some hair while I was backstage, I cleaned up some of the sylists mess (high five) dont get me wrong, they did an amazing job, but for a couple "ethnic" students, they had a harder time. I'm always down for a challenge, so I did what I could with what I had, and it was done fantastically!

Go Me!
Enjoy the pictures!!
p.S. I would just like to point out the fact that ALL of these pictures were taken courtesy of my Blackberry Bold (no Cannons in the place) so I apologize if they dont look super fantastic!

<<---MoDeL lIfE i dont remember the designer, but she looked good and rocked out none the less!! Yay lil sis!

<<---Now i dont think these were sponsored or anything, I believe they belong to one of the students ( shes on the executive committee for the show and her walk is mean)i had to post this for the shoe feinds out there.



Make-Up was done in the washroom, the challenge wasnt the potential fire hassard that capacity cause, the challenge was the heat in there, no ventilation. But it still worked out beautifully.




<<---This designer "Arti-Gogna" some of the designs are crazy, its very colorful pieces ---->>>>



<<--- I believe this is the FCUK dress, its pretty cool to be able to get sponsors like this for schooling. <<<-------


<<--- this line i believe was a local line of T-shirts called "FUNK" pretty dope, skater style t-shirts n scarves

---->>> another pic of the end of the show, I just like the lighting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment